Wednesday, June 28, 2006

You are worthy. Sometimes I can't "feel" you, but that's OK because I know You are real. I get frustrated when I feel like You are quiet... but I know You. When I don't hear You I still seek hard after You. You have and are teaching me your priorities. When I don't feel specific directions from You, I do what I know. Thank You that You are not all about chill bumps and emotional experiences. This week, this summer is not about emotional experiences. Worship doesn't have to take place in a huge auditorium with with low lights and a thousand other people... sometimes it's sweating, on hands and knees, picking up trash in a random park in Duisburg. Our relationship is not built on my "mountain-top moments" with you. I love You in the valley because You are the same there. It is so real there. Yesterday was INCREDIBLE and we all felt You. Today was different, but You have not changed. You are still God and that's just the way it is. --LJ